We always need accessories, especially jewellery, to complete our look. It sometimes becomes difficult to choose the right jewellery like a necklace, earrings for you. Especially in the case of a necklace, you can’t own so many different types of necklaces at the same time. It’s because either they are expensive and you might end up having one that doesn’t match your body type.
Today we are discussing different types of necklace that you must have in your jewelry collection. This necklace is a staple piece that you can flaunt with your Indian outfits like saree, suit, lehenga, or a western outfit like dresses, jeans- tips, etc.
I always considered buying staple pieces so that I could style them with as many outfits as I could.
- Kundan Necklace comes in so many colors and designs that flaunt perfectly with your ethnic wear outfits. You can style them with your lehenga, saree, suits as well as with Indo western outfits to create a fusion look. Their prices start from as low as 500 INR. So it fits in everyone’s budget. However the high end you go up the variety and qualities improve.
- Pearl Necklace: I don’t need to emphasize how elegant, delicate and staple neckpieces are pearl necklaces. Whenever you are in a dilemma about which necklace to wear, want a minimal look, or go for a formal meeting. A pearl necklace is always an appropriate neckpiece to flaunt off. Always invest in good and original quality pearls because they look so intricate and astonishing. They are long-term investments, so go for the right one.
- Multilayer or multi-string necklaces: The best thing about multi-string necklaces is that they add glam to your normal outfit. They are very trendy nowadays. You must have seen multi-string necklaces like multiple chains in the form of layers having different types of pendants. I would suggest buying at least one multilayer necklace and adding it to your essentials.
- Choker necklace: Choker is one of the most loved necklaces among women. This gives you a high statement and stylish look. If you have a long neck you can wear both a broad and narrow choker necklace. But if you have a short neck then only wear a narrow choker necklace.
- Oxidized necklace: Oxidised necklace is everyone’s favorite because they are affordable, easy to wear because they are lightweight, and make you look stand out in a crowd. They are very popular among college-going girls because of their intricate designs. They go well with both Indian wears as well as Western wear outfits.
- Thread necklace: They come in different color thread weaves in beautiful designs especially comes with silver oxidized Jewellery. They add spark to your look
- Bib necklace: This types of necklace comes with a broad design. They go well with both casual and formal wear. You can flaunt them with shirts, tops, and even saree or lehenga blouses.
- Princess necklace: They come in a wide variety, especially goes well with the Indian traditional wear. The beautiful combination of pearls, stones, silver, or gold-blend in a beautiful design and colors that complete your party wear look.
- Pendant necklace: If you want a casual and minimal look then a pendant necklace is a must-have. You can buy different types of necklace pendants and wear them alternatively in the same chain to create different looks.
- Long necklace or Raani Haar: They are very popular among brides and married women. Perfectly goes with Indian traditional wear like lehenga, sarees, and even western dresses. They also come in a wide’s variety like Kundan, pearls, gold, and silver. You can own them as per your taste and outfit.
These different types of necklaces will add richness to your look and make you look best. Hope you find this helpful.
Image source Blingvine.com